dv5 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv5 battery

dv5 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Laptop Isn't going to Boot_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My Laptop Isn't going to Boot_2. Empty
PostSubject: My Laptop Isn't going to Boot_2.   My Laptop Isn't going to Boot_2. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 pm

This is a common issue that is certainly experienced by most of us.

The above problem almost certainly occur when one of happens:

1. A/C adapter ceases to function

2. Battery doesn't necessarily operate any more.

3. Internal problem along with the hardware.

Resolution

Follow the below procedure to fix the issue:

1. Determine the A/C adapter

(Ensure of the fact that power outlet you are selecting is in working condition)

Surge in value the A/C adapter linked to the notebook.

Detach the particular external devices (quick boat dock, surge connector, etc) linked with notebook.

Now, take out the battery from your notebook.

Press the power slider or the energy button for 25 - 35 seconds to being fired the static charges which can have stored in this laptop.

(With the prolonged entry to the laptop, some static charges tend in which to stay the laptop and this static charges do not allow the laptop to feature normally. )

You are now able to reattach the A/C adapter. (We are running a laptop only on A/C power and not just using the battery)

Switch it on the laptop.

If the laptop will not turn on now, check the vitality LED of the laptop.

If the LED is off or there isn't an light coming out, then drastically mostly with the A/C adapter which require stopped working.

If there is light or LED is on however, if the laptop does not first start, please try removing and reinstalling the RAM.

This procedure is to be done safely and softly.

While checking for the main cause of the problem, use only RAM that came with your laptop and when you have installed a RAM that there is brought it separately please take it off as this will let us know where the exact problem lies since begin using a RAM that isn't really compatible with the computer, you may across these form of issues.

Note: To remove RAM or battery from the laptop, follow the steps on the manuals of your computer model as these differs every model.

2. Checking the particular Battery

Again, the procedure remains almost identical to that of A/C adapter with only few slight transformations

1. Take off a AC Adapter.

2. Disconnecting the external devices linked with notebook.
3. Take released the Battery.

4. Press the vitality button for about 30 - 35 seconds to cut out any static charges.

5. Reseat the battery (We are running the laptop now only along with the battery and not utilizing the A/C adapter in this specific case)

6. Turn around the notebook and check if it powers up.

If for example the notebook does not electric power on, then the battery may need to be replaced.

3. Testing the harddisk

You may also have a go with removing and reinstalling the drive or insert it inside other similar laptop to evaluate it as crashed hard disk can be one of many reasons for the notebook to never turn on.
Back to top Go down
https://dv5-battery.forumotion.com

My Laptop Isn't going to Boot_2.
Page 1 of 1