dv5 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv5 battery

dv5 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Htc Raphael Review And Unlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Htc Raphael Review And Unlock Empty
PostSubject: Htc Raphael Review And Unlock   Htc Raphael Review And Unlock EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 pm

I managed to purchase an HTC Touch Pro, also known as HTC Touch Raphael, early before it was launched. And just so you know, I am fully satisfied with my HTC Raphael because I never thought that it would exceed my expectations.

I used to own a Treo 755p and an HTC Touch before I even have my HTC Raphael. So far, the two phones I had are no match with HTC Raphael because, needless to say, the HTC Raphael offers more functionality I need.

Features:

?Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 Mhzprocessor (The Touch has a 400mhz processor)
?288 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM (Touch has 128MB RAM, 256MB ROM)
?Wireless 802.11b/g (Touch does not have wifi capabilities)
?2.8", 480 x 640 VGA resolution screen (Touch has 240 x 320 QVGA screen)
?Accelerometer (Touch does not have an accelerometer)
?Hardware keyboard (Touch only has an onscreen keyboard)

Speed and Performance

Having been so used with Windows Mobile for so many years now, I wonder when the operating system will get snappy. HTC Raphael抯 programs open quickly and the overall device is very responsive. Unlike other devices or phones, HTC Raphael抯 screen does not take a long time to load and with it, you won抰 have to wait for Windows to open up your inbox for new messages and emails.

HTC Raphael抯 3D interface is also fast and easy to navigate without noticing any lag when switching tabs. If there抯 any lag at all, it will only be for a few seconds.

Internet

One of the things to love about HTC Raphael is its VGA screen. Without its VGA screen, web browsing wouldn抰 be as good. Compared to other mobile devices, Webpages on HTC Raphael are not deformed. It has an Opera browser that work well in making the web pages in HTC Raphael a pleasant site to view.

Unique Features

One distinct feature of HTC Raphael is its ability to switch the screen from landscape to portrait; all you have to do is physically rotate the phone.

Another unique feature of the HTC Raphael is its mini-USB audio output module most mobile devices do not have.

All in all, the HTC Raphael is a recommended upgrade from any previous smart phone experience. Developers at XDA forums are doing their best to create more applications for this amazing phone.

If you have a locked HTC Raphael and you want a HTC Raphael unlocker,all you have to do is look for a site where you can download an unlocking software.

Having a hard time unlocking HTC Raphael? Sim-unlocker can give you the best solution to unlock HTC Raphael phones.

Back to top Go down
https://dv5-battery.forumotion.com

Htc Raphael Review And Unlock
Page 1 of 1